I’m not going to lie, this recipe is more like an instruction on how to take a bunch of pre-made ingredients and put them together for a delicious treat. Kh and I first made these last winter as a bit of an experiment, and ohhh boy was it a successful one.
What you’ll need..
- 1 box of instant pudding (I like chocolate personally)
- 1 container of ready crust (I used keebler ready crust, they come in packets of 6 in tin pie pans)
- Whip cream
Now what you do..
1. Make the pudding according to the directions on the box.
2. Open up the package of crust, and fill each of them with pudding.
3. Place in fridge to chill.
4. Whip cream on top, and voila. You are done!
Now tell me that isn’t the easiest, most delicious treat. If you want to get fancy you could put some fruit on top of the whip cream. I didn’t have any fruit in the house so I just put extra whip cream on it.
When putting the chocolate pies in the fridge (which was one hell of a project, c’mon clean fridge where are you?) I saw a lemon yogurt I had left over. A lemon shaped light bulb went off above my head. Lemon yogurt, graham cracker pie crust.. It all started to come together. And it was just as delicious as the chocolate mini pies.