1. I feel like I spend all my free time in the garage. This time it was to get my inspection sticker updated. I can almost still feel my legs stuck to the gross leather seats in the waiting area.
2. My special treat after pilates every Saturday is a sandwich from Starbucks. Egg white and turkey bacon being my preferred treat.
3 and 4. After pilates last weekend we went back to our friends pool. Drinking beer, eating cherries, and watching Lucy chase flies.
5. I’m in love with the iced lemonade/tea combination.
6. We had a little dinner party with a couple of friends last week. I made onion/mushroom/bbq turkey burgers, baked beans, roasted potatoes and roasted asparagus. Pretty delicious if I do say so myself.
7, 8 and 9. For he 4th of July Kh and I went out for a couple of drinks, where the bathroom had some amazing Jaws graffiti in it. Then we headed up to Rockport and saw a huge bonfire and some fireworks.
10. We made (my new obsession!) homemade gluten free pineapple pizza. Another thing I’m obsessed with, I want more tonight. Even Lucy wanted some. But no surprise there.
11. My best friend was in town this weekend. On Sunday after brunch with Kh we took her to our favorite antique shop. I got to sift through old photographs and got my anniversary ring from Kh.
Overall we’ve had a busy past couple of weeks. Kh and I are celebrating our 2 year anniversary tonight, but postponing the celebratory activities until this weekend. I’m having a heck of a time brainstorming ideas of what we can do. Whale watch, day trip to the North Shore, maybe even dinner/drinks at the restaurant we had our first date at.. So many options!